This Nag Champa oil is from our range of British made fine fragrance oils.
A rich powdery Oriental fragrance with soft fruity and citrus Orange top notes leading to a floral heart of Jasmine, Rose ,Lily, Soft Lavender and Orange Flower resting on base of Rich Musk, Patchouli, Woods and Vanilla. If you love Nag Champa incense sticks, you’ll love this. Use in burners and to revive jaded pot pourri and simmering granules.
Presented in Amber Glass Bottles with integral Dropper.
This fragrance comes in a 10ml bottle.
How to use
Use in burners and to revive jaded pot pourri and simmering granules.
This information is a guide only! We make every effort to ensure this guide is accurate and up to date, but we accept no liability in respect of any omission or error within this guide. The buyer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of any product intended for themselves or any intended application. In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction using any of our products we accept no liability and no liability is accepted in respect of any reputed therapeutic characteristic.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from pets.
- Do not take any essential oils orally.
- If you are PREGNANT, BREAST FEEDING, EPILEPTIC, ASTHMATIC, have a HIGH/LOW BLOOD PRESSURE or any HEART CONDITION, SENSITIVE SKIN or any other specific condition always seek professional medical advice before using essential oils or essential oil-based remedies such as ours.
- Do not let essential oils come into contact with eyes. If oil does accidentally get in eyes flush with clean water and seek medical advice.
- Always wash hands after using essential oils, this is the most common way to transfer oils into the eyes.
- Keep neat essential oils away from plastic, painted or polished surfaces and never use near a naked flame or source of ignition.
- Some oils (especially citrus ones) are photosensitising and should not be used before exposure to direct sunlight or sunbed.
- Do not use machinery or drive after relaxation therapy or use of any soporific oils such as Clary sage.
Razzmatazz is an energetic mix of hippy chic, funky originality and serenity.
Their inspiration comes from the wonderful botanical materials provided by Mother Nature without the interjection of harmful toxic herbicides & pesticides.
They pride themselves on their extreme care of the planet and all of its people, this is made crystal clear with our range of wonderful products formulated without the use of petrochemicals and animal testing. The Razzmatazz brand, established in 1976, has won gold and silver awards for their eco-friendly production.
They obtain their raw materials from only the safest, cleanest sources to ensure all our products come from sustainable sources to cause no further damage to our beautiful planet. Made only with the finest ingredients, their products are 100% natural and handmade with love and expertise in the North Yorkshire Moors.
Using the science of mother earth and the deeply rooted knowledge of her peoples, Razzmatazz continue to develop products that not only aid and nourish the body, but also delight the senses and free the mind - all whilst protecting our beloved Mother Earth.