Ocean Dream is part of our range of cruelty-free, non-toxic, vegan nail polishes made in Britain.
This is a vibrant teal nail varnish.
This nail vanish is free from toxic chemicals, including the the nine toxic chemicals that are commonly used in many brands of nail varnish.
Comes in 10ml Bottle.
- Formaldehyde: A known human carcinogen, and can cause cancer.
- Formaldehyde resin is derived from formaldehyde. It’s not as toxic or harmful, but can still be an allergen.
- Toluene: A liquid solvent used as a nail polish thinner. It can make you feel dizzy & sick. It is also a skin irritant and may cause liver damage as well as foetal development damage to unborn babies. This chemical is derived from petroleum.
- DBP: A commonly used plasticiser that has been linked to cancer.
- Camphor: A poison, plasticiser, and rust repellent. This chemical acts as a cover on your nails, it prevents them from receiving essential natural vitamins from sunlight and oxygen.
- Xylene: An aromatic hydrocarbon widely used as a solvent.
- Ethyl tosylamide: Serves as a plasticizer and film-former in nail polish.
- Triphenyl phosphate: A flame retardant and plasticizer. An increasing number of studies have linked exposure to Triphenyl phosphate with reproductive and developmental toxicity, neurotoxicity, metabolic disruption, endocrine effects, and genotoxicity.
- Parabens: A type of preservative used to prolong shelf life in many health and beauty products. They have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues.
Nail varnishes may contain any of the following:
Aluminium oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminium, Aluminium Powder, Acetone, Acrylic, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylic, Butyl Acetate, Butyl alcohol Benzophenone 1, Bisphenol A, Borosilicate, Azobenzene (Butyl – Methoxydibenzoylmethane), Barium Oxide, Barium Sulfate, Benzophenone 1, Butyl Stearate, Bis(Glycidoxyphenyl) propane/ bisaminomethylnorbornane copolymer, Cholesteric liquid polymer pigment Epoxy resins, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate & Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Cetyl Alcohol (Hexadecanol), Citric Acid, Chromium, Calcium-aluminium borosilicate, Chromium Oxide Green, ChromaFlair Chromatic PGGR – Aluminum, Dimethicone Cholesteric liquid polymer pigment, Cholesterol, Copper phthalocyanine Europium doped, Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer, Ethyl Acetate, Epoxy resins, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymer,Ferric Ferrocyanide, Fluorphlogopite, Glycol n-Propyl Ether, Iron Oxides Red, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Magnesium Fluoride, Melamine, Methyl Stearate, Oxazine, Nitrocellulose, Propane / Bisaminomethyl-Norbornane Copolymer, Polyester-3, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyurethane Coating, Potassium Nitrate, Propyl acetate,Polybutylene terephthalate, Polyurethane-11, Polyurethane 33 Binder, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Coplymer, Strontium Aluminate Silicon Dioxide, Synthetic Mica, Silver Propyl acetate, Steralkonium Hectorite, Synthetic flourphlogopite, Synthetic Mica, Silica, Silica Silylate, Strontium Aluminate europium doped, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer Silicon Dioxide (Silica), Sodium Nitrate, Solvent yellow 114, Stearalkonium Bentonite,Tri Functional Acrylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Sulfide, Zinc Oxide, CI 77891, CI I9140, CI 15880, CI 15850, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 42090, CI 77742, CI 60725, CI 77266, CI 77510, CI 77000, CI 77002, CI 77002, CI 19140, CI 77491, CI 45380, CI 45410, CI 16035, CI 11710, CI 74160, CI 77492, CI 77861, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 77492, CI 74260, CI 45410, CI 77742, CI 45410, CI 19140, CI 77820, CI 77480, CI 77499, CI 77079, CI 77891, CI 77077, CI 77019, CI 77861, CI 77491, CI 45350:1.
Looking for cruelty-free, non-toxic and vegan nail varnish? Look no further than LivOliv.
They are a family run business based in Poole, Dorset, UK, and make a selection of nail varnishes, nail and hand care products.
All of LivOliv products are PETA Beauty Without Bunnies certified cruelty-free.