This strawberry fragranced shampoo is part of our range of vegan, natural and handmade shampoo bars.
It contains Cocoa butter, Rise protein and Panthenol (B5 Vitamin) to provide shine, and smoothness while it softens the skin, to increase hair volume and prevent moisture loss.
This bar contains
- Cocoa butter: Nourishes the scalp and softens the hair
- Rice protein: Boosts the volume of your hair
- Panthenol: Gives sheen and shine to your hair
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: Gives a very mild and gently cleansing lather
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate: Creates a lather that effectively removes surface oil, dirt and bacteria, without stripping or drying sensitive skin
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl glucoside: Makes the shampoo bubblier
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate: Conditions the hair
- Cetyl alhocol, Cetearyl alcohol-fatty acids: Hardens the bar and improve its consistency
- ECO preservative: Natually preserves to keep you safe from mould and bacteria
This shampoo comes as a round 75g bar.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate,Decyl Glucoside, Cetyl alhocol , Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoa butter, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol (B5 Vitamin),Strawberry allergen free fragrance, Eco preservative, mica.
How to use a Shampoo Bar
Shampoo bars can take a bit of getting used to, and it may be a few days, or even weeks before you see the results. But they are worth it! Gently rub wet the shampoo bar directly onto your hair from scalp to ends in a combing motion. Cover each section of your hair. Gently massage scalp and hair, adding more water as needed, until a good lather forms. Alternatively you can lather it up in your hands, and massage into your scalp and hair.
Switching to a natural shampoo bar is probably the best thing you can do for your hair and the environment, but it can take time to adjust! This can take anything from a couple of days to a few weeks, depending on hair length and how much chemical residue there is from your old shampoo.
As detergent shampoo strips away the natural oils that protect your hair, your scalp produces more oil to compensate. As you change to a natural shampoo bar, your scalp needs time to rebalance oil production. It needs to realise that you are not taking the oils out, and it doesn’t need to produce more! During this period, hair may feel extra greasy or heavy. Make sure you rinse extra thoroughly after shampooing. You may find using an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse, or mixing a tsp of baking soda in a little warm water and rinsing helps with the build up of oils during the transition period.
The secret to success with a natural shampoo bar is to not give up straight away!
About Buds and Petals
Natural artisan soap made in Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK.
Made using the traditional cold press method using natural ingredients and cured for a minimum of 4 weeks.